Nov 22, 2014

Three More Beautiful, Beautiful Artist Videos

These artists-in-action inspire me no end. As they work on their canvases, creating beauty out of their fingers and right brains, I am filled with a sense of awe which pushes me to Get Up and Create.
You might have come across these videos someplace or the other... yet watch them again, soak in the magic, be inspired to handcraft a thing of joy, out of nothing!

Just watch this beauty by artist Jai Vasicek and be amazed.
"Expect bold colours, tropical motifs and ladies draped in vibrant textiles and jewellery"
Video via the Malachi exhibition by the artist at Fenton and Fenton. A post on Jai Vasicek and his work is warranted, and coming up soon!

Here's another video - Kelly Rae Roberts, a hugely successful artist and "possibilitarian"
This colorful video was shot by Vivienne McMaster and view it in Kelly Rae's own words "We spent an entire afternoon in and around my studio and she took photos and videos of the studio, of me, of my cowgirl boots, of my paints, and more. There was dancing involved. And skipping. And other ridiculous silly fun."

And this one was a bonus find for me, in the sense that it let me into Indian artist Aarohi Singh's home, a glimpse of her studio (albeit before the gorgeous painted walls), and some of her work which I hadn't come across otherwise... view it here!

If you loved these, don't miss my earlier post on a few more beautiful artist videos.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.. I have read you blog post it is very beautiful and pretty antiques images. if you are looking for Art value online then visit www.valuethisnow.com and find best value for your Art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...